Skip to main content

Featured

Not Part of the Plan- GirlDefined

I was so thankful to again be chosen to be a part of the launch team for GirlDefined’s new book: “Not Part of the Plan: Trusting God with the twists and turns of your story.” I was so excited when they announced this new book. I’ve been so encouraged as I’ve followed the story of Bethany’s long journey of singleness and Kristen’s trial of infertility. Their openness to these struggles have encouraged me so much as I see their love for the Lord grow even in the midst of hard. I remember hearing Kristen share of her third miscarriage at the 2019 GirlDefined conference- months after a big and hard life disappointment for me. I was lost and confused and my only hope was to cling to the Lord as my life didn’t go in the direction I had hoped it would. And hearing the struggle Kristen had gone through and how the Lord comforted and worked in her heart was so helpful.  I was so excited to read this book. I’ve loved every book of theirs. It’s so personable and so very practical. They share thei

My b-day. :)


Ok, so for my birthday, that was forever ago, we...first went to a book store in Fallbrook that I was disappointed in (sorry Emely).  I couldn't find anything there that I wanted.  But I had been wanting to go for a while so I am glad I finally was able to go.  We had lunch after that and then went to a park to do some photography.  The next few 'hundred' pictures are of that:
 
Evelyn modeling for us.



Shoes



Owen really got into...and this is no joke. He loved it!














Me! Evelyn has the camera now...




Some more of Evelyn :)



A pay phone!?!





Evelyn throwing rose peddles.







 
 

Cake...
 
 So after the park we got smoothies and headed over to Target where I got some clothes and stuff, than we went back home.  We went out to Olive Garden that night for dinner and came home and watched a movie and had cake.
Now my birthday party was a whole different story.  It was just as fun, but in different ways.
This year I had a combined sleepover with two other friends at my house.  It was a lot of fun.  We went to the mall for a scavenger hunt, which was so much fun and has lots of stories on its own.  We had pizza and soda for dinner, played Catch Phrase and Just Dance and then watched Maleficent. 
All the girls. 
Us, three girls on the right are the birthday girls!
 
 
 
These were the party 'thank you' gifts.  Bookmarks.

Comments

Popular Posts