Skip to main content

Featured

Not Part of the Plan- GirlDefined

I was so thankful to again be chosen to be a part of the launch team for GirlDefined’s new book: “Not Part of the Plan: Trusting God with the twists and turns of your story.” I was so excited when they announced this new book. I’ve been so encouraged as I’ve followed the story of Bethany’s long journey of singleness and Kristen’s trial of infertility. Their openness to these struggles have encouraged me so much as I see their love for the Lord grow even in the midst of hard. I remember hearing Kristen share of her third miscarriage at the 2019 GirlDefined conference- months after a big and hard life disappointment for me. I was lost and confused and my only hope was to cling to the Lord as my life didn’t go in the direction I had hoped it would. And hearing the struggle Kristen had gone through and how the Lord comforted and worked in her heart was so helpful.  I was so excited to read this book. I’ve loved every book of theirs. It’s so personable and so very practical. They share thei

The new house

As most of you know we have just recently moved and I know some of you wanted to see pictures of our new house so here they are:

This is the living room with a fireplace. The front door is on left and you can actually see the door out of the window.  The hallway where the kids bedroom are, is that door on the right:

                       This is the kitchen, looking from the dining room, and the other room is our TV room:

This is the living room looking toward the dining room:

                                                              This is the front door:

The next two pictures is the girls room.  I really liked how our room turned out!



The boys room:



This is the bathroom I am sorry, I can't turn it right side up, but you get the picture!

                                         This is a window looking into the TV room from the living room:
                                                                   Our TV room
                                                 
                                                       Our computer and back door:
                                                           
                                                                      Our kitchen

The garage with our ping-pong/pool table (Our Christmas gift)  It is a little crowded in there right now and we aren't keeping the couch, we are trying to sell it right now!

The back yard...



We are allowed to go back there, behind the the fence:



The front yard:


My parents bedroom...we get really amazing ocean views and Sunset views from that window:

I took some pictures of the flowers in our yard...and I liked how they turned out!







One of the many beautiful views from upstairs:






Comments

Popular Posts