Skip to main content

Featured

Not Part of the Plan- GirlDefined

I was so thankful to again be chosen to be a part of the launch team for GirlDefined’s new book: “Not Part of the Plan: Trusting God with the twists and turns of your story.” I was so excited when they announced this new book. I’ve been so encouraged as I’ve followed the story of Bethany’s long journey of singleness and Kristen’s trial of infertility. Their openness to these struggles have encouraged me so much as I see their love for the Lord grow even in the midst of hard. I remember hearing Kristen share of her third miscarriage at the 2019 GirlDefined conference- months after a big and hard life disappointment for me. I was lost and confused and my only hope was to cling to the Lord as my life didn’t go in the direction I had hoped it would. And hearing the struggle Kristen had gone through and how the Lord comforted and worked in her heart was so helpful.  I was so excited to read this book. I’ve loved every book of theirs. It’s so personable and so very practical. They share thei

A Whole Nother Story; Dr. Cuthbert Soup

A whole nother story is a very funny story filled with funny characters, and adventure.
 It is a book about three attrative, polite, relatively odor-free children, thier father, a psychic hairless dog, top secret government agents, international superspies (one of whom happens to be a chimpanzee), a corparate villians, a cowboy poet, various members of a traveling circus, and of cours, a sock puppet named Steve.
The three children and their father are on the ran, for two years the have moved over and over again, to different palces in the country. Their father is trying to complete the time traveling machine, which the top secert governmetn agents, international superspis, corporate villians are all after, and they will do anything to get it, icluding  the killing og the mother and wife, of Mr. Cheeseman and his children, just two years before. This stroy is very exciting following one adventure after another.

Comments

Popular Posts