Skip to main content

Featured

Not Part of the Plan- GirlDefined

I was so thankful to again be chosen to be a part of the launch team for GirlDefined’s new book: “Not Part of the Plan: Trusting God with the twists and turns of your story.” I was so excited when they announced this new book. I’ve been so encouraged as I’ve followed the story of Bethany’s long journey of singleness and Kristen’s trial of infertility. Their openness to these struggles have encouraged me so much as I see their love for the Lord grow even in the midst of hard. I remember hearing Kristen share of her third miscarriage at the 2019 GirlDefined conference- months after a big and hard life disappointment for me. I was lost and confused and my only hope was to cling to the Lord as my life didn’t go in the direction I had hoped it would. And hearing the struggle Kristen had gone through and how the Lord comforted and worked in her heart was so helpful.  I was so excited to read this book. I’ve loved every book of theirs. It’s so personable and so very practical. They share thei

5 more books!!!

The Spider Sapphire Mystery, Nancy Drew serious:
Nancy Drew and her friends; Bess George are all going on a safari in east Africa with the  Emerson colleague group. But before they leave Nancy find herself mixed up in another case having to do with a precious jewel. A couple days before leaving Nancy's friend Ned who goes to Emerson colleague is missing.  Will she find Ned before the group lives and all the dangerous on the Safari that happens, will she be able to solve the Mystery?


The Mysterious Case of the Allbright Academy:
Franny and her 2 other siblings go to the coolest school ever, where everything is like perfect,  everyone looks great and are all super smart with no bullies.  But after a few months of going to this school, Franny and her new friends suspect something is mysterious about this school, so they try to solve the mystery. Can they do it without getting caught?  Awesome book!!


Pandora of Athens:
Pandora is a bored girl of 13 who despises the thought of marring a man much older than her in just 1 year.  Until one day she meets someone who changes her life forever.


The Swami's Ring:
Nancy is out to help the man who lost his memory (the hospital staff call him Cliff).  This leads Nancy into a dangerous mystery filled with harmful people. Can Nancy help Cliff and other people, who got mixed up in this mystery also?


Princess Acade:my
Prince Steffen is out looking for a bride, so all the girls form Mount Eskel, Miri one of them, ages 12 to 18 have to go through Princess training to be ready for the prince to choose one of them. Their mean and strict teacher makes it all the harder for the students who all mostly do not even wont to be there.  But it does not get easy for the girls but much harder and it ends up to be 14 year old Miri who is smaller than all the girls there.  Great book!!! I loved it!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts