Skip to main content

Featured

Not Part of the Plan- GirlDefined

I was so thankful to again be chosen to be a part of the launch team for GirlDefined’s new book: “Not Part of the Plan: Trusting God with the twists and turns of your story.” I was so excited when they announced this new book. I’ve been so encouraged as I’ve followed the story of Bethany’s long journey of singleness and Kristen’s trial of infertility. Their openness to these struggles have encouraged me so much as I see their love for the Lord grow even in the midst of hard. I remember hearing Kristen share of her third miscarriage at the 2019 GirlDefined conference- months after a big and hard life disappointment for me. I was lost and confused and my only hope was to cling to the Lord as my life didn’t go in the direction I had hoped it would. And hearing the struggle Kristen had gone through and how the Lord comforted and worked in her heart was so helpful.  I was so excited to read this book. I’ve loved every book of theirs. It’s so personable and so very practical. They share thei

4 NEW BOOKS!!!!!!!

Tuck Everlasting:
The Tuck family is very strange, nobody knows much about them, in fact nobody really knows them at all. They are in hiding and were doing good until the day when Winnie Foster decides to leave her home.  She finds the Tucks and learns their family secret, but can she help them keep their family secret and save the world from something awful? YOU MOST FIND OUT!!!!  I liked this book a lot!!!!

The Haunted Bridge: The series of Nancy Drew:
Nancy Drew and her friends are staying at the Deer Mountain Hotel with Nancy's father who's  on the trail of international ring of jewel thieves. He ask Nancy for help on the mystery, but before she has a chance to search she is caught up with another mystery.  Nancy learns from her caddy that a bridge, right next to the hotel, is haunted, she is determined to find the solution of why he thinks this.  Can Nancy solve both mystery, plus win the women's golf tournament?  I enjoyed this book!!!

Figgs & Phantoms:
Is a very interesting book!!! Mona's uncle, who she loves very much, dies and she is determined to find out where he went. An interesting book!!!

The Magician's Nephew: the series of The Chronicles of Narnia:
Digory and Polly are good friends and love to explore, but one day their exploring leads them to a place far far away.How will they get back?(You Will Have To Find Out) when they do they get into much trouble bringing back witches!!!! An exciting funny crazy advantage! I LIKED THIS BOOK A LOT!!!!!!

Comments

  1. Hi Alyssa. Very Good Reading. 4 Books since the last time I heard from you. Very impressive. I love you, Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts