Skip to main content

Featured

Not Part of the Plan- GirlDefined

I was so thankful to again be chosen to be a part of the launch team for GirlDefined’s new book: “Not Part of the Plan: Trusting God with the twists and turns of your story.” I was so excited when they announced this new book. I’ve been so encouraged as I’ve followed the story of Bethany’s long journey of singleness and Kristen’s trial of infertility. Their openness to these struggles have encouraged me so much as I see their love for the Lord grow even in the midst of hard. I remember hearing Kristen share of her third miscarriage at the 2019 GirlDefined conference- months after a big and hard life disappointment for me. I was lost and confused and my only hope was to cling to the Lord as my life didn’t go in the direction I had hoped it would. And hearing the struggle Kristen had gone through and how the Lord comforted and worked in her heart was so helpful.  I was so excited to read this book. I’ve loved every book of theirs. It’s so personable and so very practical. They share thei

Millie's Unsettled Saeson; the series of A Life of Faith

Millie Keith and family are moving to Indiana, from Ohio.  Millie learns to trusts in God in hard times and good.  I think this book is great.  The patience to her brother and sisters, and  the love for God, and courage, makes me want to be like her.  This book is good for any girl or women.

Comments

  1. I think you are a wonderful sister already! Your Mother on the other hand, not so much. Just kidding, you probably got your good sibling traits from her. So if it's good for any girl or woman it probably wont be good for me huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alyssa. This is a new book also you are reading. How did you find this series of books? E-mail me and let me know. A whole new world of books are open to you to read. How wonderful, and keep up the good job you are doing. You read so fast, I am very proud of you.
    Love always
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts