Skip to main content

Featured

Not Part of the Plan- GirlDefined

I was so thankful to again be chosen to be a part of the launch team for GirlDefined’s new book: “Not Part of the Plan: Trusting God with the twists and turns of your story.” I was so excited when they announced this new book. I’ve been so encouraged as I’ve followed the story of Bethany’s long journey of singleness and Kristen’s trial of infertility. Their openness to these struggles have encouraged me so much as I see their love for the Lord grow even in the midst of hard. I remember hearing Kristen share of her third miscarriage at the 2019 GirlDefined conference- months after a big and hard life disappointment for me. I was lost and confused and my only hope was to cling to the Lord as my life didn’t go in the direction I had hoped it would. And hearing the struggle Kristen had gone through and how the Lord comforted and worked in her heart was so helpful.  I was so excited to read this book. I’ve loved every book of theirs. It’s so personable and so very practical. They share thei

Millie's Courageous Days; the series of A Life of Faith

Millie Keith cant understand why God lets sad and scary things happen.  Like when her younger sister falls from the top of their house,  when she looses her best friend, or when the whole town gets a deadly sickness. But the Lord will open her eyes and ears for her to know the Lord has a plan for everything.  This was a great book!

Comments

  1. God let me happen, thats pretty scary, Ha! Good job Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alyssa! Is this a new series of books you are reading? It sounds different than the Nancy Drew books you've been reading. Did you find the book on your own, or did someone tell you about this book, and you decided to read it? Have a good time reading that book, and let me know how it turns out.
    Love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts