Skip to main content

Featured

Not Part of the Plan- GirlDefined

I was so thankful to again be chosen to be a part of the launch team for GirlDefined’s new book: “Not Part of the Plan: Trusting God with the twists and turns of your story.” I was so excited when they announced this new book. I’ve been so encouraged as I’ve followed the story of Bethany’s long journey of singleness and Kristen’s trial of infertility. Their openness to these struggles have encouraged me so much as I see their love for the Lord grow even in the midst of hard. I remember hearing Kristen share of her third miscarriage at the 2019 GirlDefined conference- months after a big and hard life disappointment for me. I was lost and confused and my only hope was to cling to the Lord as my life didn’t go in the direction I had hoped it would. And hearing the struggle Kristen had gone through and how the Lord comforted and worked in her heart was so helpful.  I was so excited to read this book. I’ve loved every book of theirs. It’s so personable and so very practical. They share thei

MORE BOOKS!!!

Sorry again and again.  I just can't found time to do my blog.  So here is 5 new books.

The Ghost of the Blackwood Hall; Nancy Drew series
Nancy Drew and her friends are helping an old lady, who lost her husband a couple years ago.  She burid her jewly in the woods one day and it was gone when she came back. So she asked Nancy Drew to help her find it.  She thought she was helping poor children out by sending them money. But Nancy doesn't think so. I enjoyed this book a lot.

The Sky Phantom; Nancy Drew series
Nancy, Bess and George are on a vacation, and Nancy is learning how to fly a plane.  While flying, Nancy and her trainer see a Phantom in the clouds.  Can Nancy figure out what makes the phantom appear?

The Secret of the Golden Pavilion; series of Nancy Drew
while Nancy is on a vacation at Hawaii,  like always she is trying to solve a mystery. Everyone is spooked out about seeing a ghost on the beach.  But not Nancy.  Can Nancy and her friends solve the mystery? 

The Ghost Squad and the Ghoul of Grunberg
The ghost squad are trying to solve the mystery of the disappearance of a boy.  I liked this book.  And if you read it you;ll have to really remember that it is only a book.

The Sercet of in the Old Attic
Nancy Drew is trying to find the missing music of Philip March.While solving it she has to stay in a spooky old house. I loved this one too!

Thank You!!!

Comments

  1. You picked a great day to post on your blog!!! Nancy Drew sees a lot of ghosts. Spooky, spooky, spooky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alyssa. I can imagine why it is so hard to get to your blog, because you read so mannnnnnnny books. I am going to start reading some of the books you have on your blog, because you make them so interesting to me. Thank you so much for making them interesting for me to pick up a book again and start reading again.
    I love you
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts