Skip to main content

Featured

Not Part of the Plan- GirlDefined

I was so thankful to again be chosen to be a part of the launch team for GirlDefined’s new book: “Not Part of the Plan: Trusting God with the twists and turns of your story.” I was so excited when they announced this new book. I’ve been so encouraged as I’ve followed the story of Bethany’s long journey of singleness and Kristen’s trial of infertility. Their openness to these struggles have encouraged me so much as I see their love for the Lord grow even in the midst of hard. I remember hearing Kristen share of her third miscarriage at the 2019 GirlDefined conference- months after a big and hard life disappointment for me. I was lost and confused and my only hope was to cling to the Lord as my life didn’t go in the direction I had hoped it would. And hearing the struggle Kristen had gone through and how the Lord comforted and worked in her heart was so helpful.  I was so excited to read this book. I’ve loved every book of theirs. It’s so personable and so very practical. They share thei

The Secret of Shadow Ranch; the series of Nancy Drew

This was my favorite so far!  Nancy Drew and her friends, Bess and her cousin George are staying at Bess and George's uncle and aunt's house.  But of course there is a Mystery involved (wherever Nancy goes there is always a mystery waiting for her).   A phantom horse is appearing at their home.  Nancy Drew is a great detective and can solve this mystery.  But how?  You'll have to read to find out.

Comments

  1. "But how? You'll have to read to find out." You're teasing us. Some of us can't read as fast as you. Phantom horses scare me anyway. Maybe Camy sees phantom horses cause she keeps barking at things and we just don't know why. AAHH, may be it's a case for Nancy Drew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI ALYSSA. I GOT YOUR E=MAIL AND I'M GLAD YOU ARE E-MAILING AUNT CINDY. I KNOW SHE IS VERY FUNNY TOO. UNCLE KYLE PROBABLY GOT IT FROM AUNT CINDY. NEXT WE HAVE TO GET YOUR COUSIN BRAIDEN TO GET INTO BLOGING. HE IS VERY MUCH INTO BASEBALL. YOUR OTHER COUSIN, ALEX IS INTO GYMNASTICS. MAYBE WHEN SHE GETS OLDER, SHE CAN START A BLOG, LIKE YOU, AND TELL EVERYONE ABOUT HOW WELL SHE'S DOING. HAVE A VERY GOOD TIME READING YOUR BOOK.
    LOVE YOU GRANDMA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts