Skip to main content

Featured

Not Part of the Plan- GirlDefined

I was so thankful to again be chosen to be a part of the launch team for GirlDefined’s new book: “Not Part of the Plan: Trusting God with the twists and turns of your story.” I was so excited when they announced this new book. I’ve been so encouraged as I’ve followed the story of Bethany’s long journey of singleness and Kristen’s trial of infertility. Their openness to these struggles have encouraged me so much as I see their love for the Lord grow even in the midst of hard. I remember hearing Kristen share of her third miscarriage at the 2019 GirlDefined conference- months after a big and hard life disappointment for me. I was lost and confused and my only hope was to cling to the Lord as my life didn’t go in the direction I had hoped it would. And hearing the struggle Kristen had gone through and how the Lord comforted and worked in her heart was so helpful.  I was so excited to read this book. I’ve loved every book of theirs. It’s so personable and so very practical. They share thei

The Mystery of the Glowing Eye; sereis of Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew's father wants her to solve a mystery.  While Nancy is thinking about the glowing eye mystery, an airplane lands in their back yard. There is nobody on the plane, but Nancy finds a note telling that one of Nancy good friend was kidnapped.  Can Nancy find her friend and solve the mystery of the glowing eye?

Comments

  1. Glowing Eyes!! I have a glowing and sparkling personality, but not glowing eyes. We used to live right near the airport in Reno. It sometimes sounded like airplanes were landing in our yard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alyssa. Yes Uncle Kyle is right we used to live right under the path of the airplanes, and it seemed like they would land in our back yard, they were so loud. This also sounds like a good book you have read. As all of the books you have bloged to us in your wonderful words of bloging. It is just amazing how many good books you seem to pick out to read and tell us about. You certinaly make me want to start reading again, all of the interesting books you tell us about.
    All my love
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts