Skip to main content

Featured

Not Part of the Plan- GirlDefined

I was so thankful to again be chosen to be a part of the launch team for GirlDefined’s new book: “Not Part of the Plan: Trusting God with the twists and turns of your story.” I was so excited when they announced this new book. I’ve been so encouraged as I’ve followed the story of Bethany’s long journey of singleness and Kristen’s trial of infertility. Their openness to these struggles have encouraged me so much as I see their love for the Lord grow even in the midst of hard. I remember hearing Kristen share of her third miscarriage at the 2019 GirlDefined conference- months after a big and hard life disappointment for me. I was lost and confused and my only hope was to cling to the Lord as my life didn’t go in the direction I had hoped it would. And hearing the struggle Kristen had gone through and how the Lord comforted and worked in her heart was so helpful.  I was so excited to read this book. I’ve loved every book of theirs. It’s so personable and so very practical. They share thei

Wonder's first race; The series of Thoroghbred

Ashleigh Griffen and her family live on the farm of the Townsend family.  Mr. and Mrs. Griffen work on the farm.  Ashleigh is training, with the help of Charlie, Wonder the horse.  They are training him to race.  He is good and fast but can he win the horse Derby?  And go against the toughest horse's in the country.  And even go against Wonder's half-brother, who is suspected to win.

Comments

  1. You must be inspired by the Del Mar race track. Did you go with Grandpa, Nana, and Uncle Don? You sure like to read about horses. I still get scared when I thin about the phantom horse. I thin Camy could protect me but, Naaaah

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI ALYSSA, I SEE YOU HAVE READ 3 MORE BOOKS SINCE THE LAST TIME WE CHATTED. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU. WHICH BOOK DID YOU LIKE THE BEST? THE BALLON RACE IS IN TOWN THIS WEEKEND. DO YOU REMEMBER GOING TO IT 2 YEARS AGO? WE CAN SEE THE BALLONS FROM THE BACK OF OUR APPARTMENT. WE LIVE NEAR THE PARK THAT HAS THE BALLON RACERS. LOVE YOU, GRANDMA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts